We take individual privacy seriously. This Statement explains our policies and practices.
We respect your privacy and we promise:
- Implement computer, physical and procedural safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal data we collect
- Limit the personal data collected to the minimum required to provide a better service
- Permit only properly trained, authorized employees to access personal data
- No disclosure of your personal data to external parties unless you have agreed, is required by law or is previously informed to you.
1. Information collected
In order to provide a better service to you, we may collect information such as company name, contact person, address, telephone number, mobile phone, fax number, email address, website, nature of business and product/ service details when you register with us, use our services, attend our functions, or communicate with us.
As part of our mission to facilitate CommonBee Technologies, we collect information and maintain a database about Indian and overseas companies. In the process, we also collect personal information about individual contact persons of the companies or their employees. Separately, we collect personal information of individuals in the course of and in relation to provision of our services or products.
Consistent with standard Internet practices, our servers automatically tracks and records certain information in connection with your various activities regarding the Website or otherwise that is sent by your browser when you access the Website. These server logs may include without limited information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages and the date and time of your request.
We only retain personal data for as long as it is necessary.
2. Use of information
The purposes for which information may be used include:
- Processing applications
- Providing services to facilitate trade, and providing enquirers with contact and business information
- Our operations, e.g., incorporation into our database, analysis, research and auditing
- Promotional events or trade fairs around the world (and similar events or trade fairs organized by our business partners and counterparts)
- Distribution of our publications and research materials (and those of our business partners and counterparts)
- Marketing services or products (and those of our business partners and counterparts)
- Complying with laws in or outside India
- Legal proceedings including collecting overdue amounts
- Other purposes relating to the activities identified above
We may conduct direct marketing via fax, email, direct mail, telephone and other means of communication, or send e-newsletters to you. You may choose not to receive promotional materials, by simply telling us (see below for contact details), and we will cease to do so, without charge.
We treat any information we receive from you as confidential: only authorized personnel or website support administrator or external hosting providers selected and approved by us have access to it. This information will be for the sole use of CommonBee Technologies only.
- We may share non-personally-identifiable information with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/ or functionality regarding the Website.
- We may release personally identifiable information and / or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with all and any applicable laws, or where it is pursuant to or we are required to respond to a governmental, regulatory, administrative or court order or directive, a subpoena or a search warrant.
3. 3rdparty advertisements, links to other sites
- We may allow third-party advertisement servers or networks to publish advertisements within our website. These third-party ad network or channels may use technology to send, directly to your browser, the advertisements and links that appear on the website. They may thereby collect information including but without limitation via cookies or clear GIFS to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to personalise the advertising content you see.
4. Data Security
- We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit and you do so entirely at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, what we will do is to make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- If we learn of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may also post a notice on the Website if a security breach occurs.
5. Your consent and rights
By using our service, making an inquiry or visiting our website, you abide to the collection and use of your information and other activities as outlined in this Statement unless your express consent is otherwise required by the law.